Highly Efficient Multifunctional Supramolecular Gene Carrier System Self-Assembled from Redox-Sensitive and Zwitterionic Polymer Blocks
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 25, pages 3874–3884, July 2, 2014
How to Cite
Wen, Y., Zhang, Z. and Li, J. (2014), Highly Efficient Multifunctional Supramolecular Gene Carrier System Self-Assembled from Redox-Sensitive and Zwitterionic Polymer Blocks. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3874–3884. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303687
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore. Grant Numbers: 102 101 0024, 10/03/FG/06/05
- National University of Singapore. Grant Numbers: R–397–000–136–112, R–397–000–136–731
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.