Artificial Magnetic Bacteria: Living Magnets at Room Temperature
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 23, pages 3489–3493, June 18, 2014
How to Cite
Martín, M., Carmona, F., Cuesta, R., Rondón, D., Gálvez, N. and Domínguez-Vera, J. M. (2014), Artificial Magnetic Bacteria: Living Magnets at Room Temperature. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3489–3493. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303754
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- Biosearch S. A.
- MINECO and FEDER. Grant Number: CTQ2012–32236
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!