Stable SiOC/Sn Nanocomposite Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries with Outstanding Cycling Stability
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 26, pages 4097–4104, July 9, 2014
How to Cite
Kaspar, J., Terzioglu, C., Ionescu, E., Graczyk-Zajac, M., Hapis, S., Kleebe, H.-J. and Riedel, R. (2014), Stable SiOC/Sn Nanocomposite Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries with Outstanding Cycling Stability. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4097–4104. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303828
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG), Bonn, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!