Arrayed rGOSH/PMASH Microcapsule Platform Integrating Surface Topography, Chemical Cues, and Electrical Stimulation for Three-Dimensional Neuron-Like Cell Growth and Neurite Sprouting
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 24, pages 3715–3724, June 25, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H.-W., Huang, W.-C., Chiang, C.-S., Hu, S.-H., Liao, C.-H., Chen, Y.-Y. and Chen, S.-Y. (2014), Arrayed rGOSH/PMASH Microcapsule Platform Integrating Surface Topography, Chemical Cues, and Electrical Stimulation for Three-Dimensional Neuron-Like Cell Growth and Neurite Sprouting. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3715–3724. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303853
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 102-2221-E-009-023-MY3, NSC100-2320-B-009-006-MY2
- “Aim for the Top University” program of the National Chiao Tung University and the Ministry of Education, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!