Creation of Bifunctional Materials: Improve Electron-Transporting Ability of Light Emitters Based on AIE-Active 2,3,4,5-Tetraphenylsiloles
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 23, pages 3621–3630, June 18, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, L., Jiang, Y., Nie, H., Lu, P., Sung, H. H. Y., Williams, I. D., Kwok, H. S., Huang, F., Qin, A., Zhao, Z. and Tang, B. Z. (2014), Creation of Bifunctional Materials: Improve Electron-Transporting Ability of Light Emitters Based on AIE-Active 2,3,4,5-Tetraphenylsiloles. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3621–3630. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303867
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21104012, 51273053
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834702
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2013ZZ0002
- Guangdong Innovative Research Team Program of China. Grant Number: 20110C0105067115
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: HKUST2/CRF/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!