Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformation of a Europium(III) Metal–Organic Framework Producing a Multi-responsive Luminescent Sensor
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 26, pages 4034–4041, July 9, 2014
How to Cite
Song, X.-Z., Song, S.-Y., Zhao, S.-N., Hao, Z.-M., Zhu, M., Meng, X., Wu, L.-L. and Zhang, H.-J. (2014), Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformation of a Europium(III) Metal–Organic Framework Producing a Multi-responsive Luminescent Sensor. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4034–4041. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201303986
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21371165, 51372242, 91122030, 21210001
- National Natural Science Foundation for Creative Research Group. Grant Number: 21221061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!