A Cruciform Electron Donor–Acceptor Semiconductor with Solid-State Red Emission: 1D/2D Optical Waveguides and Highly Sensitive/Selective Detection of H2S Gas
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 27, pages 4250–4258, July 16, 2014
How to Cite
Luo, H., Chen, S., Liu, Z., Zhang, C., Cai, Z., Chen, X., Zhang, G., Zhao, Y., Decurtins, S., Liu, S.-X. and Zhang, D. (2014), A Cruciform Electron Donor–Acceptor Semiconductor with Solid-State Red Emission: 1D/2D Optical Waveguides and Highly Sensitive/Selective Detection of H2S Gas. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4250–4258. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201304027
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!