Hierarchical Design for Fabricating Cost-Effective High Performance Supercapacitors
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 26, pages 4186–4194, July 9, 2014
How to Cite
Kim, N. D., Buchholz, D. B., Casillas, G., José-Yacaman, M. and Chang, R. P. H. (2014), Hierarchical Design for Fabricating Cost-Effective High Performance Supercapacitors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4186–4194. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201304130
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
- NSF-IMI program. Grant Number: DMR-0843962
- Northwestern University ISEN program. Grant Number: GL008
- NSF-PREM. Grant Number: 0934218
- “Oxide and Metal Nanoparticles – The Interface between Life Sciences and Physical Sciences”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!