Polyethylene Imine as an Ideal Interlayer for Highly Efficient Inverted Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 24, pages 3808–3814, June 25, 2014
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-H., Han, T.-H., Cho, H., Min, S.-Y., Lee, C.-L. and Lee, T.-W. (2014), Polyethylene Imine as an Ideal Interlayer for Highly Efficient Inverted Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3808–3814. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201304163
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- Korea government (MSIP). Grant Number: NRF-2013R1A2A2A01068753
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!