Bio-Inspired Multifunctional Metallic Foams Through the Fusion of Different Biological Solutions
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 18, pages 2721–2726, May 14, 2014
How to Cite
Jin, X., Shi, B., Zheng, L., Pei, X., Zhang, X., Sun, Z., Du, Y., Kim, J. H., Wang, X., Dou, S., Liu, K. and Jiang, L. (2014), Bio-Inspired Multifunctional Metallic Foams Through the Fusion of Different Biological Solutions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 2721–2726. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201304184
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21273016, 21001013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB933003, 2010CB934700
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2122035
- Beijing Higher Education Young Elite Teacher Project
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Projects. Grant Numbers: DP1096546, DP140102581
- ARC Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
- UOW Vice-chancellor's Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!