A Novel Wound Dressing Based on Ag/Graphene Polymer Hydrogel: Effectively Kill Bacteria and Accelerate Wound Healing
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 25, pages 3933–3943, July 2, 2014
How to Cite
Fan, Z., Liu, B., Wang, J., Zhang, S., Lin, Q., Gong, P., Ma, L. and Yang, S. (2014), A Novel Wound Dressing Based on Ag/Graphene Polymer Hydrogel: Effectively Kill Bacteria and Accelerate Wound Healing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3933–3943. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201304202
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51205385, 51075384
- “Top Hundred Talents Program” of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!