Three-Dimensional Co3O4@MnO2 Hierarchical Nanoneedle Arrays: Morphology Control and Electrochemical Energy Storage
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 24, pages 3815–3826, June 25, 2014
How to Cite
Kong, D., Luo, J., Wang, Y., Ren, W., Yu, T., Luo, Y., Yang, Y. and Cheng, C. (2014), Three-Dimensional Co3O4@MnO2 Hierarchical Nanoneedle Arrays: Morphology Control and Electrochemical Energy Storage. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3815–3826. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201304206
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2013CB632701
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51202163
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 12PJ1408200
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 13ZZ025
- Doctor Programs Foundation of MOE. Grant Number: 20120072120044
- Fundamental Research Fund for Central University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!