Enhancing Field-Effect Mobility of Conjugated Polymers Through Rational Design of Branched Side Chains
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 24, pages 3734–3744, June 25, 2014
How to Cite
Fu, B., Baltazar, J., Sankar, A. R., Chu, P.-H., Zhang, S., Collard, D. M. and Reichmanis, E. (2014), Enhancing Field-Effect Mobility of Conjugated Polymers Through Rational Design of Branched Side Chains. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3734–3744. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201304231
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Center for Organic Photonics and Electronics (COPE) at Georgia Tech
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1207284
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!