Highly Improved Sb2S3 Sensitized-Inorganic–Organic Heterojunction Solar Cells and Quantification of Traps by Deep-Level Transient Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 23, pages 3587–3592, June 18, 2014
How to Cite
Choi, Y. C., Lee, D. U., Noh, J. H., Kim, E. K. and Seok, S. I. (2014), Highly Improved Sb2S3 Sensitized-Inorganic–Organic Heterojunction Solar Cells and Quantification of Traps by Deep-Level Transient Spectroscopy. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 3587–3592. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201304238
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- National Research Foundation
- KRICT 2020 Program for Future Technology of the Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology (KRICT), Republic of Korea
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.