Dissolution Behaviors and Applications of Silicon Oxides and Nitrides in Transient Electronics
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 28, pages 4427–4434, July 23, 2014
How to Cite
Kang, S.-K., Hwang, S.-W., Cheng, H., Yu, S., Kim, B. H., Kim, J.-H., Huang, Y. and Rogers, J. A. (2014), Dissolution Behaviors and Applications of Silicon Oxides and Nitrides in Transient Electronics. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4427–4434. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201304293
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2013
- NSF INSPIRE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!