High-Performance Nonvolatile Transistor Memories of Pentacence Using the Green Electrets of Sugar-based Block Copolymers and Their Supramolecules
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 27, pages 4240–4249, July 16, 2014
How to Cite
Chiu, Y.-C., Otsuka, I., Halila, S., Borsali, R. and Chen, W.-C. (2014), High-Performance Nonvolatile Transistor Memories of Pentacence Using the Green Electrets of Sugar-based Block Copolymers and Their Supramolecules. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4240–4249. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201304297
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2013
- National Science Council (NSC), Taiwan
- “Institut Carnot PolyNat” and ANR
- Labex Arcane. Grant Number: ANR-11-LABX-0003–01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!