Highly Efficient Simple-Structure Blue and All-Phosphor Warm-White Phosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Enabled by Wide-Bandgap Tetraarylsilane-Based Functional Materials
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 36, pages 5710–5718, September 24, 2014
How to Cite
Gong, S., Sun, N., Luo, J., Zhong, C., Ma, D., Qin, J. and Yang, C. (2014), Highly Efficient Simple-Structure Blue and All-Phosphor Warm-White Phosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Enabled by Wide-Bandgap Tetraarylsilane-Based Functional Materials. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 5710–5718. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400149
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834805
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 51125013
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120141110029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!