Highly Efficient Simple-Structure Blue and All-Phosphor Warm-White Phosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Enabled by Wide-Bandgap Tetraarylsilane-Based Functional Materials
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 36, pages 5710–5718, September 24, 2014
How to Cite
Gong, S., Sun, N., Luo, J., Zhong, C., Ma, D., Qin, J. and Yang, C. (2014), Highly Efficient Simple-Structure Blue and All-Phosphor Warm-White Phosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Enabled by Wide-Bandgap Tetraarylsilane-Based Functional Materials. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 5710–5718. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400149
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834805
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 51125013
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120141110029
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.