High-Yield Preparation, Versatile Structural Modification, and Properties of Layered Cobalt Hydroxide Nanocones
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 27, pages 4292–4302, July 16, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, X., Ma, R., Bando, Y. and Sasaki, T. (2014), High-Yield Preparation, Versatile Structural Modification, and Properties of Layered Cobalt Hydroxide Nanocones. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4292–4302. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400193
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- CREST of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- World Premier International Center Initiative (WPI)
- JSPS KAKENNHI. Grant Number: 24310095
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!