High-Yield Preparation, Versatile Structural Modification, and Properties of Layered Cobalt Hydroxide Nanocones
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 27, pages 4292–4302, July 16, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, X., Ma, R., Bando, Y. and Sasaki, T. (2014), High-Yield Preparation, Versatile Structural Modification, and Properties of Layered Cobalt Hydroxide Nanocones. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4292–4302. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400193
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- CREST of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- World Premier International Center Initiative (WPI)
- JSPS KAKENNHI. Grant Number: 24310095
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.