Understanding and Controlling the Self-Folding Behavior of Poly (N-Isopropylacrylamide) Microgel-Based Devices
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 26, pages 4119–4126, July 9, 2014
How to Cite
Li, X. and Serpe, M. J. (2014), Understanding and Controlling the Self-Folding Behavior of Poly (N-Isopropylacrylamide) Microgel-Based Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4119–4126. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400201
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- University of Alberta
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Alberta Advanced Education & Technology Small Equipment Grants Program (AET/SEGP) and Grand Challenges Canada
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.