Normally Oriented Adhesion versus Friction Forces in Bacterial Adhesion to Polymer-Brush Functionalized Surfaces Under Fluid Flow
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 28, pages 4435–4441, July 23, 2014
How to Cite
Swartjes, J. J. T. M., Veeregowda, D. H., van der Mei, H. C., Busscher, H. J. and Sharma, P. K. (2014), Normally Oriented Adhesion versus Friction Forces in Bacterial Adhesion to Polymer-Brush Functionalized Surfaces Under Fluid Flow. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4435–4441. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400217
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
- University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!