Toward Macroscale, Isotropic Carbons with Graphene-Sheet-Like Electrical and Mechanical Properties
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 27, pages 4259–4264, July 16, 2014
How to Cite
Worsley, M. A., Charnvanichborikarn, S., Montalvo, E., Shin, S. J., Tylski, E. D., Lewicki, J. P., Nelson, A. J., Satcher, J. H., Biener, J., Baumann, T. F. and Kucheyev, S. O. (2014), Toward Macroscale, Isotropic Carbons with Graphene-Sheet-Like Electrical and Mechanical Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4259–4264. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400316
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2014
- U.S. Department of Energy by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC52-07NA27344
- DOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD). Grant Numbers: 12-ERD-035, 13-LW-099
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.