Wearable and Highly Sensitive Graphene Strain Sensors for Human Motion Monitoring
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 29, pages 4666–4670, August 6, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Wang, L., Yang, T., Li, X., Zang, X., Zhu, M., Wang, K., Wu, D. and Zhu, H. (2014), Wearable and Highly Sensitive Graphene Strain Sensors for Human Motion Monitoring. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4666–4670. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400379
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!