Ultrathin Polymer Films with Intrinsic Microporosity: Anomalous Solvent Permeation and High Flux Membranes
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 30, pages 4729–4737, August 13, 2014
How to Cite
Gorgojo, P., Karan, S., Wong, H. C., Jimenez-Solomon, M. F., Cabral, J. T. and Livingston, A. G. (2014), Ultrathin Polymer Films with Intrinsic Microporosity: Anomalous Solvent Permeation and High Flux Membranes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4729–4737. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400400
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2014
- 7th Framework Programme of the European Commission's Marie Curie Initiative. Grant Number: 214226–2
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/G070172/1
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/J014974/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!