Polymorphism in Crystalline Microfibers of Achiral Octithiophene: The Effect on Charge Transport, Supramolecular Chirality and Optical Properties
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 31, pages 4943–4951, August 20, 2014
How to Cite
Di Maria, F., Fabiano, E., Gentili, D., Biasiucci, M., Salzillo, T., Bergamini, G., Gazzano, M., Zanelli, A., Brillante, A., Cavallini, M., Della Sala, F., Gigli, G. and Barbarella, G. (2014), Polymorphism in Crystalline Microfibers of Achiral Octithiophene: The Effect on Charge Transport, Supramolecular Chirality and Optical Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 4943–4951. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400534
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!