Photo-Induced Functionalization of Spherical and Planar Surfaces via Caged Thioaldehyde End-Functional Polymers
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 36, pages 5649–5661, September 24, 2014
How to Cite
Kaupp, M., Quick, A. S., Rodriguez-Emmenegger, C., Welle, A., Trouillet, V., Pop-Georgievski, O., Wegener, M. and Barner-Kowollik, C. (2014), Photo-Induced Functionalization of Spherical and Planar Surfaces via Caged Thioaldehyde End-Functional Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 5649–5661. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400609
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2014
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: P205–12–1702, P108/11/1857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!