An All-Ceramic Solid-State Rechargeable Na+-Battery Operated at Intermediate Temperatures
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 34, pages 5380–5384, September 10, 2014
How to Cite
Wei, T., Gong, Y., Zhao, X. and Huang, K. (2014), An All-Ceramic Solid-State Rechargeable Na+-Battery Operated at Intermediate Temperatures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 5380–5384. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400773
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!