Control of Ambipolar and Unipolar Transport in Organic Transistors by Selective Inkjet-Printed Chemical Doping for High Performance Complementary Circuits
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 40, pages 6252–6261, October 29, 2014
How to Cite
Khim, D., Baeg, K.-J., Caironi, M., Liu, C., Xu, Y., Kim, D.-Y. and Noh, Y.-Y. (2014), Control of Ambipolar and Unipolar Transport in Organic Transistors by Selective Inkjet-Printed Chemical Doping for High Performance Complementary Circuits. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 6252–6261. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400850
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2014
- Korean Government (MSIP). Grant Number: NRF-2014R1A2A2A01007159
- Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Dongguk University Research Fund of 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!