Development of Highly Effective CaO-based, MgO-stabilized CO2 Sorbents via a Scalable “One-Pot” Recrystallization Technique
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 36, pages 5753–5761, September 24, 2014
How to Cite
Broda, M., Kierzkowska, A. M. and Müller, C. R. (2014), Development of Highly Effective CaO-based, MgO-stabilized CO2 Sorbents via a Scalable “One-Pot” Recrystallization Technique. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 5753–5761. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400862
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2014
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200021_135457/1
- Swiss Federal Office of Energy. Grant Number: SI/500881-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!