Towards van der Waals Epitaxial Growth of GaAs on Si using a Graphene Buffer Layer
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 42, pages 6629–6638, November 12, 2014
How to Cite
Alaskar, Y., Arafin, S., Wickramaratne, D., Zurbuchen, M. A., He, L., McKay, J., Lin, Q., Goorsky, M. S., Lake, R. K. and Wang, K. L. (2014), Towards van der Waals Epitaxial Growth of GaAs on Si using a Graphene Buffer Layer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 6629–6638. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201400960
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST). Grant Number: 20092383
- Center of Excellence for Green Nanotechnology (CEGN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!