Porous Cu(I) Triazolate Framework and Derived Hybrid Membrane with Exceptionally High Sensing Efficiency for Gaseous Oxygen
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 37, pages 5866–5872, October 8, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, S.-Y., Qi, X.-L., Lin, R.-B., Cheng, X.-N., Liao, P.-Q., Zhang, J.-P. and Chen, X.-M. (2014), Porous Cu(I) Triazolate Framework and Derived Hybrid Membrane with Exceptionally High Sensing Efficiency for Gaseous Oxygen. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 5866–5872. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201401125
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!