A Versatile Fluoro-Containing Low-Bandgap Polymer for Efficient Semitransparent and Tandem Polymer Solar Cells
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 40, pages 5084–5090, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Chang, C.-Y., Zuo, L., Yip, H.-L., Li, Y., Li, C.-Z., Hsu, C.-S., Cheng, Y.-J., Chen, H. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2013), A Versatile Fluoro-Containing Low-Bandgap Polymer for Efficient Semitransparent and Tandem Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 5084–5090. doi: 10.1002/adfm201301557
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Boeing-Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!