Anisotropic Collagen Fibrillogenesis Within Microfabricated Scaffolds: Implications For Biomimetic Tissue Engineering
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 112–116, January 11, 2012
How to Cite
Jean, A. and Engelmayr, G. C. (2012), Anisotropic Collagen Fibrillogenesis Within Microfabricated Scaffolds: Implications For Biomimetic Tissue Engineering. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 1: 112–116. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201100017
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!