Microfabrication-Compatible Nanoporous Gold Foams as Biomaterials for Drug Delivery
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 172–176, March, 2012
How to Cite
Seker, E., Berdichevsky, Y., Staley, K. J. and Yarmush, M. L. (2012), Microfabrication-Compatible Nanoporous Gold Foams as Biomaterials for Drug Delivery. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 1: 172–176. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200002
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!