Electrical Stimulation of Myoblast Proliferation and Differentiation on Aligned Nanostructured Conductive Polymer Platforms
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 801–808, November, 2012
How to Cite
Quigley, A. F., Razal, J. M., Kita, M., Jalili, R., Gelmi, A., Penington, A., Ovalle-Robles, R., Baughman, R. H., Clark, G. M., Wallace, G. G. and Kapsa, R. M. I. (2012), Electrical Stimulation of Myoblast Proliferation and Differentiation on Aligned Nanostructured Conductive Polymer Platforms. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 1: 801–808. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200102
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!