A Novel Method to Precisely Assemble Loose Nanofiber Structures for Regenerative Medicine Applications
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 343–351, February, 2013
How to Cite
Beachley, V., Katsanevakis, E., Zhang, N. and Wen, X. (2013), A Novel Method to Precisely Assemble Loose Nanofiber Structures for Regenerative Medicine Applications. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 343–351. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200125
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!