PEGylated Peptide Based Reductive Polycations as Efficient Nonviral Gene Vectors
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 481–489, March, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J., Wang, H.-Y., Yi, W.-J., Gong, Y.-H., Zhou, X., Zhuo, R.-X. and Zhang, X.-Z. (2013), PEGylated Peptide Based Reductive Polycations as Efficient Nonviral Gene Vectors. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 481–489. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200154
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!