Transferrin-Mediated Rapid Targeting, Isolation, and Detection of Circulating Tumor Cells by Multifunctional Magneto-Dendritic Nanosystem
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 800–805, June, 2013
How to Cite
Banerjee, S. S., Jalota-Badhwar, A., Satavalekar, S. D., Bhansali, S. G., Aher, N. D., Mascarenhas, R. R., Paul, D., Sharma, S. and Khandare, J. J. (2013), Transferrin-Mediated Rapid Targeting, Isolation, and Detection of Circulating Tumor Cells by Multifunctional Magneto-Dendritic Nanosystem. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 800–805. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200164
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!