A Hybrid Hydrogel Biomaterial by Nanogel Engineering: Bottom-Up Design with Nanogel and Liposome Building Blocks to Develop a Multidrug Delivery System
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 722–728, November, 2012
How to Cite
Sekine, Y., Moritani, Y., Ikeda-Fukazawa, T., Sasaki, Y. and Akiyoshi, K. (2012), A Hybrid Hydrogel Biomaterial by Nanogel Engineering: Bottom-Up Design with Nanogel and Liposome Building Blocks to Develop a Multidrug Delivery System. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 1: 722–728. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200175
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!