Evaluation of Biocompatibility and Administration Site Reactogenicity of Polyanhydride-Particle-Based Platform for Vaccine Delivery
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 369–378, February, 2013
How to Cite
Huntimer, L., Ramer-Tait, A. E., Petersen, L. K., Ross, K. A., Walz, K. A., Wang, C., Hostetter, J., Narasimhan, B. and Wannemuehler, M. J. (2013), Evaluation of Biocompatibility and Administration Site Reactogenicity of Polyanhydride-Particle-Based Platform for Vaccine Delivery. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 369–378. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200181
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!