Top-Down Fabrication of Polyelectrolyte-Thermoplastic Hybrid Microparticles for Unidirectional Drug Delivery to Single Cells
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 540–545, April, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, P., Liu, Y., Xia, J., Wang, Z., Kirkland, B. and Guan, J. (2013), Top-Down Fabrication of Polyelectrolyte-Thermoplastic Hybrid Microparticles for Unidirectional Drug Delivery to Single Cells. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 540–545. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200200
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!