Biomimetic Calcium Carbonate Concentric Microgrooves with Tunable Widths for Promoting MC3T3-E1 Cell Functions
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 326–333, February, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, X. and Wang, S. (2013), Biomimetic Calcium Carbonate Concentric Microgrooves with Tunable Widths for Promoting MC3T3-E1 Cell Functions. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 326–333. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200205
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!