Slicing, Stacking and Rolling: Fabrication of Nanostructured Collagen Constructs from Tendon Sections
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 817–821, June, 2013
How to Cite
Alberti, K. A. and Xu, Q. (2013), Slicing, Stacking and Rolling: Fabrication of Nanostructured Collagen Constructs from Tendon Sections. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 817–821. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200319
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!