Slicing, Stacking and Rolling: Fabrication of Nanostructured Collagen Constructs from Tendon Sections
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
How to Cite
Alberti, K. A. and Xu, Q. (2012), Slicing, Stacking and Rolling: Fabrication of Nanostructured Collagen Constructs from Tendon Sections. Advanced Healthcare Materials. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200319
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- Tufts University
- Tufts Faculty Research Awards GIA
- Charlton Award from Tufts University School of Medicine
- Tufts Neuroscience Institute Pilot Grant
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.