Real-Time Noninvasive Monitoring of In Vivo Inflammatory Responses using a pH Ratiometric Fluorescence Imaging Probe
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 221–229, February, 2014
How to Cite
Tsai, Y.-T., Zhou, J., Weng, H., Shen, J., Tang, L. and Hu, W.-J. (2014), Real-Time Noninvasive Monitoring of In Vivo Inflammatory Responses using a pH Ratiometric Fluorescence Imaging Probe. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 221–229. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200365
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!