Nanoscale Topography and Chemistry Affect Embryonic Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Early Differentiation
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 12, pages 1644–1650, December, 2013
How to Cite
LaPointe, V. L. S., Fernandes, A. T., Bell, N. C., Stellacci, F. and Stevens, M. M. (2013), Nanoscale Topography and Chemistry Affect Embryonic Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Early Differentiation. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 1644–1650. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200382
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!