Cu2–xSe Nanocrystals with Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance as Sensitive Contrast Agents for In Vivo Photoacoustic Imaging: Demonstration of Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 7, pages 952–957, July, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Law, W.-C., Jeon, M., Wang, X., Liu, M., Kim, C., Prasad, P. N. and Swihart, M. T. (2013), Cu2–xSe Nanocrystals with Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance as Sensitive Contrast Agents for In Vivo Photoacoustic Imaging: Demonstration of Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 952–957. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201200388
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!