Site-Specific Differentiation of Neural Stem Cell Regulated by Micropatterned Multicomponent Interfaces
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 214–220, February, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Xu, Z., Kam, L. C. and Shi, P. (2014), Site-Specific Differentiation of Neural Stem Cell Regulated by Micropatterned Multicomponent Interfaces. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 214–220. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300082
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!