Development of Luminescent pH Sensor Films for Monitoring Bacterial Growth Through Tissue
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 197–204, February, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, F., Raval, Y., Chen, H., Tzeng, T.-R. J., DesJardins, J. D. and Anker, J. N. (2014), Development of Luminescent pH Sensor Films for Monitoring Bacterial Growth Through Tissue. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 197–204. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300101
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!